Neighbourhood Watch Notes for November - December 2017
1. PCSO Claire Brown has confirmed that, of late, things have been very quiet. She asked that you be reminded to ensure you lock your out-buildings, and sheds. This is particularly so, having changed the clocks back and with the evenings getting dark earlier.
2. Police Surgeries They are trying to source locations for surgeries. Some of the delay is brought about due to ‘our’ ‘mobile office’ being stationed in one of the town centres. Once the locations are confirmed then dates and times can be announced.
3. Gorsey Piece The Parish Council Clerk mentions that the PC are concerned that there has been some suspicious activity thereabouts. Please ‘watch-out’.
4. White Van was recently been seen in the area. It had “Pharmatec Ltd” on its sides, and across the rear doors. It’s understood that it might have been recently involved in a theft of garden equipment in the Marehay area and was ‘caught’ on CCTV. Should you sight such a van please make a note of the vehicles registration number – and advise.
5. Kilburn SNT PCSO Claire Brown advises that some more changes have taken place. P.C. Jeanette Gardner has moved to another post. She has been replaced by P.C. Richard (Rich) Martin (2907). (Some months ago I did, briefly meet P.C. Martin – but have not yet, to my knowledge, met PCSO Brown).
1) If you require to report an incident – then telephone 101
2) For more serious incidents/crimes – telephone 999
3) If you wish to receive the periodic N-Watch notes, please contact me.
John R. Meggitt
Tel: 01332 883193 – e-mail: email@example.com
Updated 17 November 2017
Tel. 101 - for: Non-Emergency queries, or to report an incident.
Tel. 999 - for:
Urgent or Emergency requirements.
Tel. 0800 555 111 - for:
Crime-Stoppers to anonymously report an incident.
Local Contact: John R. Meggitt
Crime Prevention Advice for Garden Sheds
If you need Crime Prevention advice, contact our local Police Officer – refer to details below.
Local Police Officer / Safer Neighbourhood Team Contacts:
Please Note: Twitter address @KilburnSNT is temporarily suspended. We are currently served by Belper SNT. Don't report crime via Twitter. Call 101 for non-emergencies or 999 in an emergency.
Should you observe anything suspicious, at any time, please inform the Police immediately.
It is very much more helpful if you are able to supply them with information about – location, height, clothes worn, skin colour, and if a vehicle is involved (type, make, colour and registration number too).
This ensures that they are kept fully informed.
The contact details are shown above – with additional contact details given below.
Click on Picture to Download Flyer